When you or someone you love first gets into an auto accident, it is hard to focus. However, at CCIA, our experienced car accident lawyers (can this be a link back to our home page) know how important it is for certain steps and precautions to be taken.
6 things to consider at the scene of an accident
- STOP immediately but do not obstruct traffic.
- Immediately call local authorities for help and consider any necessary medical attention.
- CONTACT INFO. Write down the names, numbers and addresses of drivers and witnesses.
- VEHICLE INFO. Note the make, model, license numbers of all vehicles (cars, trucks, motorcycles, etc.) involved.
- KNOW YOUR RIGHTS (link back to our page) before settling any claims.
- Contact an attorney (link back to our page) for any key photos & evidence that should be taken.
FREE Insurance cardholder with list of things to do at scene of accident that fits into glove compartment.
Contact us to get your holder today