When you or someone you love first gets into an auto accident, it is hard to focus. However, at CCIA, our experienced car accident lawyers know how important it is for certain steps and precautions to be taken.
- STOP immediately but do not obstruct traffic.
- Immediately call local authorities for help and consider any necessary medical attention.
- CONTACT INFO. Write down the names, numbers and addresses of drivers and witnesses.
- VEHICLE INFO. Note the make, model, license numbers of all vehicles (cars, trucks, motorcycles, etc.) involved.
- KNOW YOUR RIGHTS (link back to our page) before settling any claims.
- Contact an attorney (link back to our page) for any key photos & evidence that should be taken.
Chris Corzo Injury Attorneys are always available and ready to help. Just call 225-999-1111 for a free consultation to learn your rights and options moving forward.
FREE Insurance cardholder with list of things to do at scene of accident that fits into glove compartment.
Contact us to get your holder today